Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Unusual Perspective of the Farm Show

I beat the bitter cold back to upstate New York, where temps tonight are to dip to about -20 F, and that's not the wind chill! It's good to be home.

While I was at the Pennsylvania Farm Show, I toyed with a book idea and took a few photos. I'm not so sure about the potential book project at this point. My eyes may be too sensitive to be with the animals and hay for more than a few hours to take the necessary photos. I'll have to give that some thought.

The lighting was quite difficult in the exhibit areas. These photos are just some unusual perspectives of patterns and colors on some of the displays. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Judy Olson said...

Great photos!!!! Makes me want to go out and buy a bunch of chickens and keep them in the house.

Carol Parenzan Smalley said...

Thanks! To do photos well there, you'd have to bring in external lighting. Very high ceilings with washed out light and lots of dust in the air.

Chickens?? Go spend a day with the squawkers and cacklers. You may change your mind!

The white turkeys were fascinating.