Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Student Success Story

The administration at ed2go, the online consortium of over 2,000 colleges and universities around the world, recently recognized the accomplishments of one of my Writing for Children students.

Here's what they had to say:

December 2008 - Carol Smalley, ed2go's Writing for Children and Creating a Successful Business Plan instructor, recently received a message from one of her students. We thought you'd be interested in what the student had to say.

I took your Children's Writing Course at ed2go last year. I just wanted to take a minute and thank you. I had not considered the non-fiction market prior to your class. However, it turned out to be a wonderful place to start. I published my first article in a girl's magazine this summer and have just gotten my second submission accepted for publication. I now have something to put on my resume!

Thanks for your inspiration.



The next session for both classes starts in mid-January. Why not join us? Learn more at www.CarolSmalley.com.

No comments: