Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

If the weather folks are correct, we're currently experiencing storm #2 in a series of 4. The snow is falling -- we're expecting a foot or more of snow today and tonight. It's good weather for addressing Christmas cards! (Yes, I'm a bit behind this year! I'll need storms 3 and 4 to get my presents wrapped!)




To entertain the family felines, we hung a suet feeder and some sugar donuts near the dining room window. I think I'm being equally entertained as I try to take photos of the our feathered visitors today.

Check back in a day or two. The cats are enjoying the Christmas tree and its ornaments. Help! We tied the tree to the logs to keep it from being cat-nappled.

We are Siamese if you please. We are Siamese if you don't please.

2 comments:

Judy Olson said...

The donuts look good! We have 2 feet of snow on the ground with more on the way and yet you still sound so doggone chipper!

Looking forward to more light, Happy Winter Solstice!

Carol Parenzan Smalley said...

Same to you! We should dance naked in the snowbanks -- not!

More light, more light ...

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!