Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Navigating with Henry Hudson

This year, towns along the Hudson River are preparing to celebrate the 400th anniversary of explorer Henry Hudson's journey up the river valley.

As the author of What's So Great about ... Henry Hudson? by Mitchell Lane Publishers, I am receiving numerous bookings for school and library programs. I look forward to sharing my book with young explorers, tracing Hudson's route along a raised relief map, and building 3-D map models of our own.

To learn more about this and other school and library programs, visit my New York State Performers and Programs page.

Great adventures await us inside a book. Where will your next armchair adventure take you?

1 comment:

Judy Olson said...

I forgot about the anniversary, what a great opportunity for you! You'll have to get a calendar with more days in it!