Friday, September 19, 2008

Island Destinations

With the chill of autumn in the air, my mind has drifted to the high seas of the Caribbean, Hawaii, and other island destinations. Why? In addition to writing books for children and teaching adults in entrepreneurship and writing in online classrooms, I am also a cruiseline enrichment speaker. Over the past few days, I compiled my latest program offerings.

What could be more fun than learning and sharing information about female swashbucklers, mermaids and sea monsters, the design and construction of the Panama Canal, the healing properties of water, tricksters and tigers and native folk tales, lovers' leaps, wild mountain women, and totem poles and icebergs? All in a day's work ... bring on the sunscreen!

You can view my list of destination-specific programs at http://www.carolsmalley.com/cruise.htm.

See you on deck! Happy sailing (on the seas and through life)!

Carol

No comments: